Monday, December 19, 2011

Standing on my Hands Across the World

So as most of you know, my "thing" over here in Budapest was to do a handstand, everywhere I went. I did a handstand in each country- for the most part- and several spots in Budapest. I have accumulated all of them. Here they are.

Vienna, Austria- on the canal! (not the Danube) 
in a park in Vienna, Austria 

Amphitheater in Pula, Croatia 

special guest appearance- MFC in Eger, Hungary 

Statue Park in Budapest

Danube by night- Budapest

Citadel at sunrise- Budapest

on the deck of our boat hostel- Amsterdam, Netherlands

at the I AMSTERDAM sign- Amsterdam, Netherlands

in front of the Alps in Geneva, Switzerland

Acropolis- Athens, Greece

on a ledge on the island Hydra, Greece

Poros, Greece

Aegina, Greece

guest appearance- Christopher in Deak Park- Budapest

Jip in Deak Park- Budapest

in front of a synagogue in the Jewish Quarter- Krakow, Poland

on the coast of Ireland

the countryside- Glendalough, Ireland

Howth, Ireland

MFC at City Park- Budapest

the final handstand in my favorite spot in the city- HERO SQUARE- Budapest

good work by MFC, Jip and Christopher for their guest appearances 

No comments:

Post a Comment